Speaking of souvenirs! Getting Rory Dawn’s Troop of One patches ready for delivery and sale has turned into a cottage industry! The cottage is alive with discussion, usually involving the question, “Whose idea was this?” (and usually asked by me).
It’s a labor of love, though, because they are gorgeous. Thanks again to Eli Harris for his design mojo!
Next: designing the label.
Not every novel comes with Girl Scout badges. Actually, none of them do. Except Tupelo Hassman’s Girlchild.
- scannedlife likes this
- jamiesueaustin likes this
- foxyhedgehog reblogged this from tupelohassman
- entrancetothedepository likes this
- This was featured in #Lit
- rachelfershleiser likes this
- fsgbooks reblogged this from tupelohassman and added:
- tupelohassman posted this